Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00a5dfd/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w00a5dfd/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Hello from Canada!
Das Forum für Zwergzebuzüchter und - halter Zwergzebu.eu
Juli 23, 2019, 14:16:00 *
Willkommen Gast. Bitte einloggen oder registrieren.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge

Übersicht   Hilfe Einloggen Registrieren  
equiNatur - Das Beste aus der Natür für Ihr Pferd
Seiten: [1]   Nach unten
  Drucken  
Autor Thema: Hello from Canada!  (Gelesen 3933 mal)
spotted_pony

« am: April 22, 2006, 23:32:14 »

I don't know how many members here speak English, but I will say hello, and hope to hear a reply from anyone!  Grinsend I have 8 Mini Zebu right now, with 4 babies to be born soon. My Mini Zebu are all registered with the International Miniature Zebu Association in the USA. We do not have a registry here in Canada right now. I have visited with Friedrich Wunderlich when I was in Germany last year and we had a wonderful time. Their Zebu are so very nice!

I am working with the IMZA and would like to let everybody know that the IMZA is working on changes to their rules for registration that would recognise establshed Mini Zebu registries outside the US and allow the use of imported Mini Zebu in IMZA registered herds to produce Mini Zebu eligible for IMZA registration.

I am interested in finding out how I could import Mini Zebu frozen semen for artificially inseminating some of my cows. I am especially interested in really colourful spotted Mini Zebu.

Thank you, hope to hear from someone soon!!  Smiley

Laura Engelsman.
www.geocities.com/lrfspot
Das Forum für Zwergzebuzüchter und - halter
« am: April 22, 2006, 23:32:14 »

equiNatur - Das Beste aus der Natür für Ihr Pferd
coachdriver

« Antworten #1 am: Mai 29, 2006, 21:10:02 »

hello, Laura,

welcome here. I hope, my Englisch is good enough to tell you something about my Mini-Zebus.
I am not a breeder, i have my cows only "just for fun" and they must help my two horses to clean up the meadows beside my little farm.
last year, one of them died, only 5 years old. But yesterday, i buyed two young mini-zebus at a breeder and i hope, they will be delivered as soon as possible.
By the way, in my leisure i'll drive my two horses at a coach.

with best greetings
henry

fahren mit zwei PS
« Antworten #1 am: Mai 29, 2006, 21:10:02 »

Zebufan

« Antworten #2 am: Juni 03, 2006, 07:36:07 »

Hello Laura,

welcome!  Smiley

It`s a very long time ago since i learned english in school, but i do my best.  Grinsend

With best wishes

Martina

Gruß
« Antworten #2 am: Juni 03, 2006, 07:36:07 »

amorebio - Naturkost
Seiten: [1]   Nach oben
  Drucken  

Gehe zu: